Unique Placement and Penetrating Adjuvant
Arma may be used in:
– Cereal fungicides, with strobilurins: Amistar, Comet 200, Landmark, and triazoles: Caramba/SunOrg Pro, Folicur, Ignite, Opus, Proline, Prosaro, etc. – Cereal herbicides, with sulfonylureas: Ally Max SX, Harmony M SX, Hussar, etc. – Cereal plant growth regulators, with 3C, 5C, Cerone, Cyclade, Meteor, Moddus, etc. – Other crops (see below)
For specific recommendations consult Novokem.
Arma is a penetrative surfactant designed to improve the retention and uptake of plant protection products and to reduce variability of plant protection product performance under adverse conditions.
- Excellent performer with both strobilurin and triazole fungicide chemistry
- Improves the activity of herbicides
- Enhances PGR performance
- Broad spectrum of activity ‘Across the Tank-Mix’
- Excellent crop safety
Rates of Use
- 0.1% of the total spray volume e.g: 200 mls/ha in 200 litres of water or 100 mls/ha in 100 litres of water
Half fill the spray tank with clean water and commence agitation. Add the recommended quantity of Arma. Then add the recommended quantity of pesticide and the remaining balance of water whilst maintaining agitation throughout.
DISEASE CONTROL – SEPTORIA
FUNGICIDES AND ARMA
Independent Trial Increase in control by Arma over fungicide alone • Leaf 2 38 DAT Winter Wheat var Riband
HUSSAR AND ARMA
Independent Trial Spring Barley
CHLORMEQUAT AND ARMA
Independent Trial Relative uptake determined by chlorophyll fluorescence Winter Wheat
METEOR AND ARMA (AVERAGE OF 5 YEARS TRIALS)
Independent Trials Total no. trials: 55 Winter Wheat